Establish a Legion
[Requirement in establishing a Legion]
- Above level 10 character
- Registered as Citizen
- Formed a Party of 6 (Including the founder)
- No member of the Party belongs to another Legion
- 50,000 Gold
* Members of the Party will automatically belong to the newly established Legion.
[How to establish a Legion]
Go to Legion administrator NPC, Fidel O`Brian. Enter the name of the Legion, up to 16 characters is acceptable.
Only 127 Legions can be established in one Nation at any given time.
Legion Info is renewed at 11 AM every day. So if you delete your Legion after 11 AM, you have to wait until the next day if you want to establish a new Legion, after the information is renewed.
[Legion Information Window]
- Legion Crest Window
- Detail information
- Legion website link
- Alliance information. For more details, see Alliance section below.
- Authority configuration. Legion master will be able to give certain members more rights.
How to Invite
Any member of a Legion can invite a character with no affiliated Legion. Right click the name of your friend in the Friend List to invite to your Legion.
How to Withdraw/Dissolve
Any member can withdraw from the Legion at any time. Right click your character in the member list on the Legion Information and click Withdraw.
Legion Master can dissolve the Legion any time. Right click your character in the member list on the Legion Information and click Dissolve.
If the Legion Master leaves, the legion will be dissolved. However, Legion Master may pass the leadership to another legion member before doing so. Member Management
- Kick from Guild. Only the legion Master or a member with the authority can remove a member.
- Configure Rank.Only the Master can modify the authority limit of a member.
- Appoint as Guild Master. Only the existing Legion Master can delegate his/her position to any member of the Legion. After delegation, the Legion Master becomes an ordinary member.
Upkeep is a weekly tax payable by all Legions and, if not paid, Legion can be dissolved. Upkeep is automatically withdrawn from Legion Warehouse every week between 23:59 PM Saturday to Sunday 1:10 AM.
* Extension period for Upkeep payment for each level varies. If the payment is not made on or before the deadline, corresponding Legions will be dissolved/deleted.
[Extension Period & Penalty]
- Once the payment is overdue and extension period is applied, no new Legion member can be registered while withdrawal is allowed.
- During extension period, existing Legion Quests can be cleared but no Legion Points will be awarded.
- During extension period, Legion Points will not be accumulated.