Unseen Menace GM Event on 7th and 8th July
The magic power from Farrel was too strong to bear that it started to seap out and affect the inhabitants and monsters alike around the world of Lakia and in other continents. Driven to madness by the corrupting magic power of Farrel, the crazed inhabitants and monsters are running rampant throughout the whole continent. Gear up and stand against the disaster that is plaguing Lakia. Quell the screams and agonies of the innocent citizens and bring them to salvation. Will you be able to defend your home and save the world of Lakia from self destruction?
Event will be held in PVE channel.
7th July 2012 (Saturday)
Alstonia : 14:00 - 15:00
Aegis : 15:00 - 16:00
Veritas : 16:00 - 17:00
8th July 2012 (Sunday)
Archadia : 14:00 - 15:00
Gastark : 15:00 - 16:00
All timeslots listed above are in GMT +8.
How the event goes:
- Elters are to gather at the town of Regenshien, upon the reports given by the Gamemasters.
- Elters are to proceed with speed and clear the monsters within the time limit of 30 minutes.
- However, it will not be easy as there will be strong mini bosses hiding within the group of monsters.
- Even with the help of Gamemasters, it will not be easy as their own strength has been affected by the dark power of Farrel.
- A total of 1000 mobs will be summoned and nations are given 30 mins to clear to obtain the rewards given by Aika.
Karena Support Box (D)
A token of appreciation for participating at the end of the event will be given by summoning mobs with Karena Support Box (D) drop.
Rules & Regulations
- Players who attempt to disrupt the progress of the event will be dealt with to resume the order of the event.
- Player(s) who do not listen to the GM’s annoucements,regardless if they failed to notice ,purposely ignore,failed to understand or even do not know how to read will be punished depending on the player(s)‘s action.
- Asiasoft is not responsible to any outer influence which may cause distortion to players’s activities during the course of the event i.e. Server delay,lag,disconnection,server crash,black out,natural disasters,etc.
- The GMs have the right to delay,prolong,postpone or even cancel the event based on the progress situation of the event.
- The GMs have the right to make any sudden or last minute change to the rules or format of the event based on the situation.
- Players will need to abide by all event regulations.Players are bound to the rules and any breech will result to disqualification or even disciplinary actions based on the player’s action.
- Players who use hack,offensive,abusive representations etc,will be disqualified and dealt with accordingly to our User Abuse Policy
- All results and decisions made by the GMs are final and binding.Appeals will not be entertained.